ABOUT LONDON HOUSE
A Considered Development
London House is an exclusive development of 11 private one, two and three bedroom apartments. The unique scheme unites contemporary living with stunning landscaped gardens in a prime St Albans location. EDIT Residential have created an expressive development that challenges expectations taking a precise approach in every detail with exacting standards and specification. Engaging the highest calibre design team including award winning consultants John Davies Landscape and interior design by London’s SAY Architects this truly is St Albans premier apartment development.
Once the Roman city of Verulamium, St Albans’ colourful history can be seen in its ancient remains and beautiful medieval architecture, contributing to an ever-growing popularity. St Albans which was recently ranked 10th Best Place to Live in England and Wales has been ranked the number 1 best place to live within the commuter belt by the Telegraph and is full of independent boutiques, high street stores and major retailers such as Waitrose and Marks & Spencer, an assortment of delightful cafés, bistros and highly recommended restaurants can also be found under a mile from London House, including Cote, Lussmanns, Brasserie Blanc & Prime to name a few.
The great positioning of London House means that whether travelling to London or further afield, you’re well connected in every direction. St Albans City station is a mile away, providing regular trains to London St Pancras International in around 17 minutes and City Thameslink in 28 minutes.
You can also take advantage of direct links to the M25, M1 and A1 nearby, so you can travel the 19 miles into the Capital with ease. For global getaways, London Luton Airport is under 12 miles and Heathrow just over 26 miles away.
• Verulam Golf Club – 0.2 miles
• The Odyssey Cinema – 0.7 miles
• Dylans Kings Arms Public House – 1.1 miles
• St Albans City Centre – 1.1 miles
• Lussmans Restaurant – 1.1 miles
• Marks & Spencer – 1.2 miles
• Verulamium Park – 1.3 miles
• Bistro Paprika – 1.4 miles
• Roman Theatre – 2.2 miles
• Museum of St Albans – 2.2 miles
• Waitrose – 2.4 miles
• M25 junction 22 – 3.0 miles
• A1(M) – 4.2 miles
• Centurion Golf Club – 4.6 miles
• London Luton Airport – 11.8 miles
• London Heathrow Airport – 26.3 miles
• St Albans City Station – 1.0 mile
• St Albans Abbey Station – 1.6 miles
• Park Street Station – 2.8 miles
FROM ST ALBANS CITY STATION
• London St Pancras International – 17 minutes
• London Blackfriars – 29 minute